1kg lamb cut in small cubes
1/4 cup tea olive oil
2 onions (rings)
1 carrot (cubes)
4 cloves of garlic (whole)
500gr Bioagros chick peas
1/2 kg tomato chopped or Concasse
1 thyme stick
1 laurel leaf
Salt and pepper
• From the previous night, we soak the chickpeas in plenty of water with some baking soda.
• The next day, rinse the chick peas, boil them for 30 and then drain them.
• Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and brown the meat.
• Add cloves of garlic and onions in rings. Leave for a few minutes until the onions become transparent.
• Then add the remaining ingredients, chickpeas, thyme, laurel leaf, tomatoes and water.
• lid off and simmer for about 1 hour until the meat is tender and the chickpeas are poured.
• Salt and pepper to the end of boiling.
Tip: The sauce of the food must be a bit thick.
- 500gr organic white jumbo beans
- 680gr tomato paste
- Soy sausage tofu
- 3 onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers (not chilly)
- 1 belly pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon smoked, dried tomato
- 1 spoon chilly paprika (optionally)
- Biological oil
- Sea salt
10 minutes before the beans are ready add the sausages cut into rings.
A nutritious and delicious omelet without eggs. If you want to avoid or reduce carbohydrates if you want to avoid gluten, if you do not like legumes (no chickpea flavor) and especially if you are looking for delicious, nutritious and healthy foods “Organic Chickpeas Flour” is the ideal choice. The nutritional yeast gives "cheese flavor" and vegetables make the dish filling. You can improvise and add material that you like (such as zucchini, onion, olives etc.).
- 100g organic chickpeas flour Bioagros
- 20g grated onion
- 20g nutrition yeast flakes
- 20g olive oil
- 200g water
- pitted olives in rings
- tomatoes chopped in cubes
- fresh onion
- 1/2 tsp. oregano