- 130 g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs sugar
- 4 tbs La Vida Vegan Almond
- 235 g applesauce
- 100 g dark chocolate drops
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Mix the chocolate spread, the apple sauce and all other
ingredients, then add the chocolate drops.
3. If the mix is too sticky, place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
4. Form the dough into small scoops and place them on the
5. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
The most enjoyable summer dessert becomes…vegan! Made with the purest biological ingredients, who can anyone not enjoy? The easiest recipe for vegan ice cream is here. Who can resist this?
- 2 fully grown avocados (200 gr. without peel and seeds)
- 400 ml biological coconut milk AMAIZIN BIO
- 80 gr Biological cocoa 1% bioagros
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla
- 200ml biological agave syrup Bioagros
- 100g chocolate drops
- 150g hazelnuts
- 250g dates
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Coconut oil, melted (optionally)
- 60g Cocoa
- 20g carob flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Sea salt
- 70g Agave - Maple syrup
1. Put the dates into the blender and grind until it becomes ointment.
- We can only use Agave - Maple syrup or only cocoa or find the balance of these materials according to your taste