For 15 pancakes:
- 420 g buckwheat flour
- 750 ml almond milk
- 3 bananas
- 600 ml sparkling water
- Sunflower oil
- 2 jars of La Vida Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan.
3. Fry the pancakes on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Stack the pancakes with a thin layer of La Vida
Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Spread between them.
5. Garnish the pancakes with a thick layer of La
Vida Vegan Hazelnut ChocolateSpread, some fresh fruit and pieces of hazelnuts.
For the dough:
- 250 g chopped Dark Chocolate
- 250 ml Oat drink
- 150 g Sugar/125 ml Sunflower oil
- 300 g all purpose flour
- 2 spoons Cornflour
- 2 spoons Baking powder
For the filling and the topping:
- 1 jar La Vida Vegan Chocolate Spread (270 g)
- 250 g chopped Dark Chocolate coating
- 100 g Blueberries/100 g Raspberries
- 50 g Blackberries/20 g Red currants
1. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water. Put the oat drink, sugar and sunflower oil in a mixing bowl, then add the melted chocolate and mix.
2. Preheat the oven (180C). Grease a round baking tray (ca. 28cm).
3. Mix the flour, cornflour and the baking powder and add slowly to the liquid ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 50-60 minutes in the oven. Then let it cool down.
5. Cut the cake horizontally, creating two layers. Cover the bottom layer with La Vida Vegan Chocolate, then put the other half on top.
6. Melt the chocolate icing in a bowl over hot water, spread onto the cake and let it cool down. Then decorate the cake with the fruits
For 6 Donuts
- 1 small sweet potato
-1 ripe banana
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 30 g coconut sugar
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut flour/2 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt/1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Grease the donut tray with some coconut oil.
3. Whisk together all ingredients into a smooth mass (the sweet potato is mixed in uncooked).
4. Bake the donuts at 175 degrees C for 15-18 minutes.
5. Leave donuts in the tray to cool, then remove.
6. Place the donuts on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. Heat the La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread and pour the chocolate spread over the donuts.
8. Garnish the donuts with pieces of hazelnut and coconut