500gr Bioagros’ medium beans
1/2 teacup olive oil
1 clove of garlic
1 onion, chopped
100 gr small white mushrooms in slices
4-5 spoon parsley, chopped
1/2 tbsp. celery, chopped
1/2 teacup hot water
400gr Concasse or 600gr tomato chopped
1 tbsp. oregano
Salt and pepper
• From the previous night, soak the beans in plenty of water.
• The next day we strain the beans and rinse them with plenty of water.
• In a saucepan with cold water and a little salt, put the beans to cover them completely with water.
• After boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
• We take them out of the fireplace and leave aside.
• In the meantime, add the olive oil in a baking pan, pour the onions, carrot and garlic, and bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes until they are softened and colored.
• Remove the baking pan from the oven, add the beans, celery, parsley, 1/2 cup of hot water, salt and pepper.
• Return the baking pan to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
• Remove the baking pan from the oven again, gently stir the giant with a wooden spoon and we add the Concasse.
• we add salt and pepper, a little oregano and continue baking for 50-60 minutes at 180 ° C until the beans soften and the sauce is tied.