1kg lamb cut in small cubes
1/4 cup tea olive oil
2 onions (rings)
1 carrot (cubes)
4 cloves of garlic (whole)
500gr Bioagros chick peas
1/2 kg tomato chopped or Concasse
1 thyme stick
1 laurel leaf
Salt and pepper
• From the previous night, we soak the chickpeas in plenty of water with some baking soda.
• The next day, rinse the chick peas, boil them for 30 and then drain them.
• Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and brown the meat.
• Add cloves of garlic and onions in rings. Leave for a few minutes until the onions become transparent.
• Then add the remaining ingredients, chickpeas, thyme, laurel leaf, tomatoes and water.
• lid off and simmer for about 1 hour until the meat is tender and the chickpeas are poured.
• Salt and pepper to the end of boiling.
Tip: The sauce of the food must be a bit thick.