- 500gr organic white jumbo beans
- 680gr tomato paste
- Soy sausage tofu
- 3 onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers (not chilly)
- 1 belly pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon smoked, dried tomato
- 1 spoon chilly paprika (optionally)
- Biological oil
- Sea salt
- Soak the beans in salted water for 12-24 hours.
- The next day, flush the beans out and boil until they are ready (about 40 minutes or more). Remove the foam created on the surface with a spoon and of course changing the water 1-2 times.
- Preheat the oven to 200 OC in air, for ten minutes before baking. Put olive oil on the pot that we will use. Chop the onions up, smash the garlic and cut the peppers
10 minutes before the beans are ready add the sausages cut into rings.