500gr Bioagros’ medium beans
1/2 teacup olive oil
1 clove of garlic
1 onion, chopped
100 gr small white mushrooms in slices
4-5 spoon parsley, chopped
1/2 tbsp. celery, chopped
1/2 teacup hot water
400gr Concasse or 600gr tomato chopped
1 tbsp. oregano
Salt and pepper
• From the previous night, soak the beans in plenty of water.
• The next day we strain the beans and rinse them with plenty of water.
• In a saucepan with cold water and a little salt, put the beans to cover them completely with water.
• After boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
• We take them out of the fireplace and leave aside.
• In the meantime, add the olive oil in a baking pan, pour the onions, carrot and garlic, and bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes until they are softened and colored.
• Remove the baking pan from the oven, add the beans, celery, parsley, 1/2 cup of hot water, salt and pepper.
• Return the baking pan to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
• Remove the baking pan from the oven again, gently stir the giant with a wooden spoon and we add the Concasse.
• we add salt and pepper, a little oregano and continue baking for 50-60 minutes at 180 ° C until the beans soften and the sauce is tied.
1kg lamb cut in small cubes
1/4 cup tea olive oil
2 onions (rings)
1 carrot (cubes)
4 cloves of garlic (whole)
500gr Bioagros chick peas
1/2 kg tomato chopped or Concasse
1 thyme stick
1 laurel leaf
Salt and pepper
• From the previous night, we soak the chickpeas in plenty of water with some baking soda.
• The next day, rinse the chick peas, boil them for 30 and then drain them.
• Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and brown the meat.
• Add cloves of garlic and onions in rings. Leave for a few minutes until the onions become transparent.
• Then add the remaining ingredients, chickpeas, thyme, laurel leaf, tomatoes and water.
• lid off and simmer for about 1 hour until the meat is tender and the chickpeas are poured.
• Salt and pepper to the end of boiling.
Tip: The sauce of the food must be a bit thick.
- 500gr organic white jumbo beans
- 680gr tomato paste
- Soy sausage tofu
- 3 onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers (not chilly)
- 1 belly pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon smoked, dried tomato
- 1 spoon chilly paprika (optionally)
- Biological oil
- Sea salt
10 minutes before the beans are ready add the sausages cut into rings.