For 6 Donuts
- 1 small sweet potato
-1 ripe banana
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 30 g coconut sugar
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut flour/2 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt/1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Grease the donut tray with some coconut oil.
3. Whisk together all ingredients into a smooth mass (the sweet potato is mixed in uncooked).
4. Bake the donuts at 175 degrees C for 15-18 minutes.
5. Leave donuts in the tray to cool, then remove.
6. Place the donuts on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. Heat the La Vida Vegan Dark Chocolate Spread and pour the chocolate spread over the donuts.
8. Garnish the donuts with pieces of hazelnut and coconut
- 130 g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs sugar
- 4 tbs La Vida Vegan Almond
- 235 g applesauce
- 100 g dark chocolate drops
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Mix the chocolate spread, the apple sauce and all other
ingredients, then add the chocolate drops.
3. If the mix is too sticky, place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
4. Form the dough into small scoops and place them on the
5. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
The most enjoyable summer dessert becomes…vegan! Made with the purest biological ingredients, who can anyone not enjoy? The easiest recipe for vegan ice cream is here. Who can resist this?
- 2 fully grown avocados (200 gr. without peel and seeds)
- 400 ml biological coconut milk AMAIZIN BIO
- 80 gr Biological cocoa 1% bioagros
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla
- 200ml biological agave syrup Bioagros
- 100g chocolate drops