200g coconut flour
360g canned coconut milk
360g roasted almond milk
275g banana, mashed
100g dark chocolate drops
80g wholegrain tahini
6 tbsp water
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
For topping (optional):
125ml canned coconut milk, refrigerated
40g honey spread with cacao and banana
20g dark chocolate, melted
• In a large bowl add the tahini, water and whisk until it gets creamy.
• Add all the rest ingredients for the cake and mix well until they combine.
• Coat a 10x40cm pan with a non stick baking paper, add the cake mixture and bake at 180-190*C for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. (You can check if the cake is ready by dipping a toothpick into the cake. If it gets out almost dry, it’s ready)
• If you using chocolate topping: Whip the coconut milk with a hand mixer. When it gets creamy, add the honey spread and mix well. (If it needs, place it in the refrigerator)
• Once the cake gets cool, pour the chocolate topping and add the melted chocolate.
• (Keep leftover cake in the refrigerator)
Recipe by @healthytasteland
For 15 pancakes:
- 420 g buckwheat flour
- 750 ml almond milk
- 3 bananas
- 600 ml sparkling water
- Sunflower oil
- 2 jars of La Vida Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan.
3. Fry the pancakes on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Stack the pancakes with a thin layer of La Vida
Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Spread between them.
5. Garnish the pancakes with a thick layer of La
Vida Vegan Hazelnut ChocolateSpread, some fresh fruit and pieces of hazelnuts.
For the dough:
- 250 g chopped Dark Chocolate
- 250 ml Oat drink
- 150 g Sugar/125 ml Sunflower oil
- 300 g all purpose flour
- 2 spoons Cornflour
- 2 spoons Baking powder
For the filling and the topping:
- 1 jar La Vida Vegan Chocolate Spread (270 g)
- 250 g chopped Dark Chocolate coating
- 100 g Blueberries/100 g Raspberries
- 50 g Blackberries/20 g Red currants
1. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water. Put the oat drink, sugar and sunflower oil in a mixing bowl, then add the melted chocolate and mix.
2. Preheat the oven (180C). Grease a round baking tray (ca. 28cm).
3. Mix the flour, cornflour and the baking powder and add slowly to the liquid ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 50-60 minutes in the oven. Then let it cool down.
5. Cut the cake horizontally, creating two layers. Cover the bottom layer with La Vida Vegan Chocolate, then put the other half on top.
6. Melt the chocolate icing in a bowl over hot water, spread onto the cake and let it cool down. Then decorate the cake with the fruits