100gr green small lentils
2 spoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot cut in cubes
1 red pepper cut in cubes
2 cloves of garlic
1 Chicken stock cubes
1 laurel leaf
250gr Basmati rice
50gr olives in rings
20gr parsley, chopped
3 spoons Tahini
1 spoon spearmint, chopped
2 tbsp. Zest from lime and juice from 1-2 limes
2 cans of White tuna in extra virgin olive oil
2 fresh onions, chopped
Salt and pepper
• Put the oil in a pan which has been burned in moderate heat.
• Add the onion, carrot and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
• Add the lentils, the chicken cube and enough water to cover the lentils.
• Salt slightly and lower the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
• We drain the lentils and keep them with the vegetables in a bowl.
• At the same time, boil the rice in a small saucepan with salted water in strong heat until the rice softens (according to the manufacturer's instructions). Remove from heat, drain the rice and add it to the mixture with lentils. Stir well with a spoon.
• Add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
• Add as much olive oil and lime juice as we like.