500gr black eyed beans
1/2 cup of tea olive oil
1/4 cup of tea vinegar
2 fresh onion, chopped
1 onion in rings
2 red roasted peppers finely chopped
1 pickled cucumber (cubes)
3 spoon parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
• For black eyed bean salad, first put the beans in water and boil them for 5 minutes. Drain them and throw the water. Boil them with clean water for another 20 minutes. Salt while boiling. Drain them and leave them to cool.
• Put the black eyed bean in a salad.
• Add chopped onions, peppers, cucumber and onion rings.
• Mix the vinegar with the olive oil and add plenty of salt and pepper to make cream. Pour and mix the sauce with the salad. Sprinkle with plenty of parsley.
• Mix 2-3 times the salad, marinate the ingredients well before serving.