Tzatziki becomes… vegan! The recipe of the Greek traditional dish with small variations has led to the perfect result! Organic soy yogurt and fresh organic cucumber from the Greece create the most delicious tzatziki!
- 400gr organic soya yoghurt SOJADE
- 250gr organic cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 spoon oil
- 1 spoon white pepper
- 2 spoon apple cider vinegar BIOLOGIC OILS
- 3 garlic cloves (smashed)
- Grated the cucumber in thick parts and place it in a strainer and this in turn over a deep bowl (we do not want it to touch the bottom). We push the grated cucumber with a fork to drain it from the liquids.
- Add cucumber and other ingredients to a bowl and blend the mix. Keep in the fridge.