500 gr red split lentils
1/2 teacup olive oil
2 onions chopped
2 leeks chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
2 carrots grated
1 red pepper (cut in cubes)
2 tomatoes chopped
2 spoons Tomato paste
2 laurel leaves
Vinegar and olive oil for serving
Salt and Pepper
• Rinse the lentils, boil them in plenty of water for 5 minutes and drain them.
• Heat 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and mix onion and leek for 3 minutes.
• Add garlic and carrot and mix them. Also add the tomato paste.
• Add the lentils, tomatoes, bay leaf and hot water to cover the food.
• Lid off and boil for about 25 minutes on low heat to pour the ingredients. Put salt and pepper in the end and add the remaining olive oil slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon on a low heat to churn the lentils.
• Add 2 teaspoons vinegar and sprinkle a little oregano. Test salt and pepper.
Serve with olives, feta cheese and roasted bread.
1 L hot water
200 gr yellow split peas
1 clove of garlic
6 spoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 laurel leaves
1.200 gr vegetable broth
1 rosemary stick
Lemon shavings and juice from 1 lemon
• Put the yellow split peas in a bowl, pour over hot water and stir with a wooden spoon.
• Strain the yellow split peas and put them into another bowl and leave them to the side.
• Cut the carrot, onion and garlic into thin slices and place in a saucepan. Add 2 tbsp. olive oil, pepper, salt, sugar and laurel leaves.
• Place the pot on high heat and sauté the vegetables 2-3 minutes.
• Next, add the yellow split peas to the saucepan, mix with a wooden spoon and quench with the broth. Add the rosemary.
• Boil over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring continuously until the water evaporates.
• Then remove from the fire, remove rosemary and laurel leaves.
• Pour the bean into the blender, add the zest and lemon juice, 4 tbsp. olive oil and beat until the mixture is homogenized.
Serve with toasted cherry tomatoes and onions in rings, some olive oil and fresh thyme & pepper.
Tzatziki becomes… vegan! The recipe of the Greek traditional dish with small variations has led to the perfect result! Organic soy yogurt and fresh organic cucumber from the Greece create the most delicious tzatziki!
- 400gr organic soya yoghurt SOJADE
- 250gr organic cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 spoon oil
- 1 spoon white pepper
- 2 spoon apple cider vinegar BIOLOGIC OILS
- 3 garlic cloves (smashed)